Welcome Home, Patriot!
Rhode Island is taking a wrong turn (and has been) and so is America. RIGOP is here to say NO to:
- Critical Race Theory (aka Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity; Bias Training; or any racist/divisive/social engineering indoctrination designed to ruin and control our children). We consider CONTENT OF CHARACTER to be our only discriminator amongst Rhode Islanders, not characteristics that we have no control over or that have zero impact on who we are as people and Rhode Islanders
- Eliminating essential voter I.D. requirements that will undermine the guarantee of free, fair, and transparent elections and significantly reduce voter confidence that only every eligible, legally-cast ballot is counted as voted
- Government overreach where elected and unelected RI government officials arbitrarily mandate laws or institute unconstitutional regulations/limitations/restrictions/edicts that affect Rhode Islanders’ Constitutionally-protected rights of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness, our State Constitution, and the Bill of Rights
- High taxes on virtually everything that can be taxed that increase the economic struggles Rhode Islanders face every day just to be able live here, while also making it difficult to enjoy the best that Rhode Island has to offer
- Unnecessary regulations on businesses, energy, education, and most of all our privacy rights that are causing an exodus of Rhode Islanders to other states, businesses to halt expansion or simply close, integrating wind and solar into our energy grid that costs more, impacts the environment more, and is significantly less efficient and less cost-effective, poisoning our children’s minds with divisive and racist commentary, and controlling our health decisions for our families
- Negotiating ridiculous, no-bid contracts that cost a premium, deliver sub-par returns, and last for 20 years without offering other potential providers an opportunity to compete, seeking more return on investment to Rhode Island, and limiting the contract period to a more realistic timeframe
- Any attempts to further limit our Second Amendment rights to protect our families and property, defend ourselves from tyranny, and enjoy sporting and hunting as good, patriotic Rhode Islanders fought and died to ensure
- A Democrat Party death grip on Rhode Island politics that has consistently placed us in the bottom tier for manufacturing, jobs, taxes, and education. This has to stop or Rhode Island citizens will continue to be lied to, forced to endure steady increases in taxes, poor services, high unemployment, stagnant growth, and losses in Freedoms, Liberties, Protections, and Trust
SAVE AMERICA! SAVE RI!
GOP EVENTS IN RHODE ISLAND:
Team Lancia continues to grow and gain momentum with new staff members on our team and a growing core of volunteers.
Join Bob, Bob's wife MaryAnn, and Team Lancia for Clay Shooting (show all)
Monday, September 27, 2021 Donation: $50.00
Please join Bob, Bob's wife MaryAnn, and Team Lancia for a "Meet and Greet" Buffet Dinner on Monday night, September 27, 2021 from 5:30 - 8:00 pm
Chelo's Hometown Bar & Grille, 1275 Reservoir Avenue, Cranston, RI 02920. Learn more here.